Advising for Freshmen
The information on the pages below is imperative for incoming and first semester freshmen to know. Please read this information carefully!
- Mandatory Frosh Orientation - All incoming first time freshmen must attend mandatory Frosh Orientation. See more information about orientation in your admit packet.
Remediation & ELM/EPT
- To read more information about EPT and ELM placement, the One Year Rule, progression through courses, and other remediation policies, please visit Susan McClory's website.
Student Success Freshman Year
- Advising Hub Freshman Information - Things to do and to think about in order to be successful freshman year.
- Spartan Guide for Incoming Students (PDF) - A helpful PDF with great information and tips on how to be a successful Spartan.
- Advising Hub - This site can be used to locate and access the information and people you need to help you progress smoothly to your degree objective.
- Advising Preparation for Freshmen - Information on how to prepare for advising to get the most out of your appointments.
- Student Success Programs - Workshops and other helpful information sessions on topics such as Time Management, Note Taking, Major/Career Exploration, Alcohol & Drugs, Money Management, Healthy Living, Stress, Test Taking, and more!