Reinstatement and Readmission after Disqualification
Have you been disqualified from SJSU? Learn how to get back into SJSU with this step by step guide!
There are two separate processes you must complete to come back to SJSU as a regularly matriculated student:
Follow this step by step guide to become reinstated to SJSU:
- Download reinstatement form (Reinstatement form for Graduate students)
- Write a personal statement
- Attach supporting documentation to petition
- Make an appointment with your major advisor or department chair
- Turn in the completed and signed petition form and personal statement to window “R” in the SSC lobby
- Reapply to SJSU for the next available semester at http://csumentor.edu
For more information regarding readmission and reinstatement, please see the Reinstatement Workshop presentation [PDF] given by Academic Advising & Retention Services.