This Site Index has a listing of all the webpages currently hosted on the Advising Hub website, as well as what sort of information you can expect to find on that page.
- Academic Advising - Information about academic advising at SJSU. Includes GE Advising, other types of advising and where to find help choosing a major.
- Academic Planning FAQs - Frequently asked questions about academic planning.
- Course Progress - Information for Freshmen about progressing through remedial (developmental) courses.
- Disqualification Policy - Learn about when a student is subject to disqualification from SJSU.
- Evaluation and Registration FAQs - Frequently asked questions about Evaluation and Registration.
- Forms - Contains links to the Late Drop Request form and the Reinstatement petition. Both forms must be turned in to Academic Advising & Retention Services.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Main FAQ webpage which links to FAQs on Academic Planning, Evaluation and Registration, General Education, Probation and Disqualification, and the Transfer Orientation.
- Freshmen Advising - Information and resources for first year students at SJSU. Includes information on Orientation, Remediation, ELM & EPT, and Student Success.
- General Education Advising - Information on how to obtain GE advising and other general education information.
- General Education FAQs - Frequently asked questions about General Education.
- Late Drop Information - Students wishing to drop a course after the drop deadline must follow the late drop process in order to obtain a W on their transcript. Learn more about the late drop process at this webpage.
- Late Drop Policy - The late drop policy is very strict. Learn about the acceptable circumstances for dropping a course after the drop deadline at this webpage.
- Policies - Links to information on several policies, including: Disqualification, Late Drops, Probation and Remediation.
- Probation Policy - On this webpage, find information on what circumstances lead to probation.
- Probation and Disqualification FAQs - Frequently asked questions about probation and disqualification.
- Remediation Policy - Learn more about policies regarding remedial (developmental) coursework.
- Transfer Student Advising - Information and resources for new transfer students at SJSU. Includes information on the Transfer Orientation, Transfer Credit, Transfer Student Success and Completing University Requirements.