Event Scheduling Procedure/Documents (campus sponsored)
Procedure for Requesting University Lecture Rooms
All requests with only on-campus participants must provide a minimum of 3 full business days/24 business hours of advance notice for processing or they will be rejected.
All requests with off campus participants (and are not for a class meeting or orientation/recruitment) will require a minimum of 30 days of advance notice for processing. (Additional paperwork will be required from Risk Management and Facilities, Development & Operations Office)
- Complete the Academic Scheduling Facilities Reservation Request Form [PDF]. (To request room changes for scheduled classes, use the Academic Scheduling Change Form through OnBase.)
- E-mail completed form with all signatures (as an attachment) to Michelle.Liu@sjsu.edu. Any faxed requests will not be processed.
- An electronic room confirmation will be e-mailed upon completion of your request.
- Requestors should check their e-mail for the confirmation at least 3 full business days/24 business hours prior to your event. If you have not received any communication, please contact Michelle Liu at 408/924-2448 or via e-mail.
- Any changes/corrections/adjustments after receiving the confirmation should be submitted as a reply to the original confirmation e-mail.