Single/Multiple Day Activities Policy
All single/multiple day activities will only be scheduled if rooms are available after all classes have been placed for each term. A reservation confirmation will be sent when the activity is scheduled into a room. Academic Scheduling reserves the right to make adjustments to all reservations at any time. Should this situation arise, you will be accommodated as best as possible.
- Effective Fall 2014, no events will be scheduled in University Lecture Rooms for the
first, three full weeks of classes (with the exception of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- On-line classes and classes with TBA meeting patterns that need a room periodically are advised to request it one month prior to the first day of classes (Except Week of Finals). We will process these requests on a first-come, first-serve basis. Prime-time classes in this category (M-Th, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) must comply with standard start times per Senate Policy.
- All received requests with only on-campus participants must provide a minimum of 3 full business days/24 business hours of advance notice or they will be rejected.
- All received requests with off campus participants (and are not for a class meeting or orientation/recruitment) will require a minimum of 30 days of advance notice. (Additional paperwork will be required from HR & FD&O)
- Requests submitted before dates listed on Submission Timelines will be returned.