Staff, Employees, Deans and Managers
To staff employees, deans and managers, accessibility at SJSU
- Checking criteria before buying any new electronic and/or
information technology (such as computer hardware and software)
to Get Products & Services.
- Creating an inclusive environment in your work area that
enables all employees to be successful in their chosen careers,
regardless of disability.
- Assisting a person with a disability in the event of an
- Attending workshops to learn how to make your documents,
media and websites accessible.
- Developing accessible meeting presentations and
correspondence (e.g.: PowerPoint presentations, email
- Discouraging stereotypical behavior.
- Actively support accessibility and ATI implementation.
If you are a staff employee, dean or manager with a disability,
this also means:
- Gaining better access to electronic and information
- Becoming familiar with the resources provided by the
Accommodations Resource Center (EARC) by scheduling an intake
appointment to determine eligibility and services.