Students With 120+ Units FAQs
- How do I apply for graduation?
- Are students getting kicked out of SJSU?
- What if I can't pass the WST?
- What happens if I don't do what you ask me to?
- Who else can I talk to? How can I appeal?
- What do I do if the classes I need aren't offered?
- What if I can't make a deadline you gave me?
- Why is AARS contacting me when I've already talked to my major advisor or evaluator?
- What is a substitution form?
- I took a different class than was on my major form, what else do I need to do?
- Where do I submit this form/petition?
- How can I change my major?