Quick Links for Grad Students
Campus Computer Labs
- Associated Students - Visit the Associated Students computer lab on the 2nd floor of the Student Union for computer repair, laptop rentals, printing, faxing and surfing the internet.
- University Help Desk - Located on the 1st floor of Clark Hall.
- Computers are also available in the Martin Luther King Library.
- Additional computer labs may be available in your department/college.
Wireless Internet Access
- The campus-wide wireless network, sponsored by Associated Students and SJSU covers almost every building and classroom on the main campus, including the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. library plus buildings on th south campus and Spartan Stadium. You can also connect wirelessly from outdoor areas around the Student Union, University House, MacQuarrie and Sweeney Halls and the MLK library.
- To login to the wireless on campus, you will need an SJSUOne account.
Buying Computer Hardware/Software
- Spartan Computer Store - The Spartan Computer store is located on the first floor of the Spartan Bookstore and sells computer hardware and software at special discounted rates.
Other Computer/Technology Resources
- Student Computing Resources - The Information Technology department's student computing website.