I am a Continuing Graduate Student
Quick Links for Grad Students
- Follow the "Steps for Completing Your Master's Degree" information on the Graduate Admissions and Program Evaluations website.
- Continue meeting with your graduate advisor to make sure you are on track to graduate.
- Consider participating in Community/Service Learning through San Jose State to develop social responsibility and give back to our community.
- Attend a Career Fair on campus to learn more about the local companies recruiting SJSU grads and to find current jobs being offered by those companies.
- At the end of your last academic year, attend the Spring Commencement Ceremony and celebrate all your hard work.
- Visit your graduate advisor and use the catalog and/or Department Roadmaps to check where you are and which requirements remain at least once a semester.
Find the latest deadlines concerning advancement to candidacy and applying for graduation.
Download the forms you will need to graduate.