- For Students
- For Advisors
- For Parents/Families
- Advisor Contact Info
- GE Planning Worksheet
- Schedule Creation
- Major Roadmaps
- Advising FAQs
- About Us
- Site Index
- Website Disclaimer
Follow us for the most up to date advising information!
Fall 2015 News
- GRADUATING SENIORS - CHECK YOUR MYSJSU. Senior Cards - Fall 2015 graduates will receive a message on 8/15 to request cards, which may be picked up with student ID beginning 8/18. Spring and Summer 2016 graduates will receive a message on 8/17 to request cards, which may be picked up with student ID beginning 8/20.
- Thinking about taking an online or hybrid class? Check out Tips for Enrolling in an Online Class.
- New Presidential Directive Guidelines and FAQs for Fall 2013, are posted. See the
page for changes.
- Have you failed the WST at least twice? You can take LLD or ENGL 100A, get a C or better, and be able to move on to SJSU Studies! This class does count for degree credit.
- Changes to Probation and Disqualification were effective Fall 2011! Check out the flowchart .
- New webpage for Changing or Declaring a Major. Please note that students who have earned more than 90 units (counting only 70 transfer units) should apply for any change of major or minor immediately. If you have more than 90 units, please check with your Major Advisor if you wish to make changes in your program.
- We encourage students to begin at the Information for Students webpage below. However, if you know what you're looking for, or can't find what you're looking for, please use the search box to the left!