- For Students
- For Advisors
- For Parents/Families
- Advisor Contact Info
- GE Planning Worksheet
- Schedule Creation
- Major Roadmaps
- Advising FAQs
- About Us
- Site Index
- Website Disclaimer
Follow us for the most up to date advising information!
Spring 2013 News
- The Provost has announced enrollment limits for Fall 2013. Undergraduates will be limited to 16 units, except for graduating seniors. Students with graduation applications on file with the Registrar for Fall 2013 or Spring 2014 will be allowed to register for 18 units beginning August 1 and may petition for up to 21 units.
- Area E class enrollment will be restricted to incoming frosh until August 1.
- There are new Presidential Directive Guidelines and FAQs for Fall 2012. See the Presidential Directive page for changes.
- Have you failed the WST at least once? You can take LLD or ENGL 100A, get a C or better, and be able to move on to SJSU Studies! This class does count for degree credit.
- Changes to Probation and Disqualification were effective Fall 2011! Check out the flowchart explaining the new policies which go into effect Fall 2011.
- New webpage for Assigned Undeclared Transfer Students
- New webpage for Changing or Declaring a Major. Please note that students who have earned more than 90 units (counting only 70 transfer units) should apply for any change of major or minor no later than the end of Spring 2013. If you expect to add a minor, especially, please submit the application this semester.
We encourage students to begin at the Information for Students webpage below. However, if you know what you're looking for, or can't find what you're looking for, please use the search box to the left!