Follow us for the most up to date advising information!
Unofficial Transcripts can be found at your MySJSU page. It will show you all the classes you've taken each semester, the units you've completed, your academic standing, and your grade and GPA information.
How to View Your Unofficial Transcript
To get to your unofficial transcript, log in to your MySJSU account.
- The first page that shows should be your Student Center.
- Under the blue bar titled "Academics", you should see a drop down box displaying "other academic...".
- Click that box, and then click on Unofficial Transcript
- Then click on the circular blue button to the right of the drop down box.
- Click the "Go" button. This should display your Unofficial Transcript.
How to Read Your Unofficial Transcript
These transcripts contain a lot of information, which can become confusing with column headers such as UE and UA. Here is an explanation of some of those confusing terms:
- UA: The number of units attempted for the semester
- UG: The number of units enrolled that effects the GPA (CR/NC is not counted, for instance)
- UE: The number of units earned.
- GR: The letter grade earned.
- GP: The number of grade points based on the letter grade and units earned. This is used in the calculation of the GPA.
- GPA: Your Grade Point Average for the semester or overall.
- SJSU CUM: Your overall stats from SJSU only (does not include external credit)
- ALL COLLEGE: Your overall stats from SJSU and any other external credit.
Official Transcripts requests are processed by the Office of the Registrar, and they can be used for any number of reasons. You can learn more about ordering official transcripts at the Office of the Registrar's Transcript webpage.