A Major Roadmap is your guide to the classes to take each semester to complete your degree in a timely manner! Contact your major department to find out how to obtain a copy of your major's roadmap!
Major Roadmaps Available Online by College
Applied Sciences and Arts (CASA)
- Department of Health Science and Recreation - Health Science
- Department of Health Science and Recreation - Recreation - Scroll down for degree roadmap information
- Department of Hospitality Management - Click on the link under "Hospitality Degree Road Map".
- Journalism and Mass Communications - Scroll down to 4 Year Plans for roadmaps.
- Justice Studies - Click on 2-year Road Map.
- Kinesiology - Scroll down for links to all emphases.
- NuFS, Dietetics Concentration - Click on Four-Year Plan.
- NuFS, Food Science & Technology Concentration - Click on Four-Year Plan.
- NuFS, Packaging Concentration - Click on Four-Year Plan under Resources at the bottom right.
- Social Work [PDF] - See the suggested sequence for the major on pages 3 and 4.
- Each concentration within Business possesses its own "Academic Plan" (roadmap) for frosh and transfer students. These can be found at BSAC's Concentrations/Degree Information webpage.
- Aerospace Engineering - To the right, click on "BS AE Four-Year Plan".
- Civil and Environmental Engineering - Under "Undergrad. Studies" to the left, click on "4-Year Plan (Chart)".
- Computer Engineering - Choose the number of years under "Sample Programs".
- Computer Engineering/Software Engineering BS + MS Accelerated Program - Scroll down for Sample Degree Program.
- Industrial & Systems Engineering - Under "B.S. ISE" to the left, click on four or five year plan.
- Mechanical Engineering - To the right, click on "BS ME Four-Year Plan".
Humanities and Arts
- Art and Art History - Click on the Planning Form for your emphasis.
- Creative Arts
- English and Comparative Literature
- Linguistics and Language Development
- Religious Studies
- Theatre Arts - Roadmaps for transfer students of Theatre Arts and Radio-Television_Film.
- World Languages and Literatures
- Biological Sciences - Under "General Information", click on the "Four Year Plan" for your specific concentration.
- Computer Science
- Mathematics - Under "Undergraduate Programs at the bottom left, click on your specific concentration.
- Meteorology and Climate Science
- Physics and Astronomy - Click on your major under "Undergraduate".
- African-American Studies
- Communication Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Geography and Global Studies
- Global Studies
- Political Science
- Psychology - To the left, click on the degree of your choice and then, on the left again, "Flowchart Diagram".
- Sociology and Interdisciplinary Social Sciences