Admission into the MSAE Program
Students with a BSAE degree from a US ABET accredited institution are normally admitted as Classified.
Students with a degree other than BSAE may be admitted Conditionally. The condition of their admission into the MSAE Program is that they must take the following BSAE core courses:
- AE 114 - Aerospace Structural Analysis II
- AE 160 - Aerodynamics I
- AE 162 - Aerodynamics II
- AE 164 - Aerothermodynamics
- AE 165 - Aerospace Flight Mechanics
- AE 167 - Aerospace Propulsion
- AE 168 - Aerospace Vehicle Dynamics & Control
If necessary, conditionally admitted students must also take any prerequisites for these courses.