Please be sure to schedule your academic advising during the semester to ensure that your advising hold is removed in a timely fashion. Advising begins on the first day of class and ends on the last day of class every semester. There is no advising during the week of final exams or during winter, spring, and summer breaks for continuing students.
- If you do not schedule and receive advising during the semester, you will not be able to preregister for your courses, and courses may fill up. This applies to all Undergraduate and Graduate students.
- Advising holds are not removed immediately after advising. Please allow up to 72 hours for the hold to be removed.
- If you require AE Department Chair signatures on any of your documents, please allow at least 72 hours, as all documents must be reviewed before being signed.
Undergraduate and Graduate Students
Prof. Alyssa Villanueva advises undergraduate students. Please schedule an appointment with her in advance. You are welcome to drop in during her office hours; however, priority goes to those with appointments. Click here to schedule an appointment.
Prof. Alyssa Villanueva office hours are as follows:
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:00 PM - 7:30 PM (drop in or by appointment) in room E272-G
Dr. Mourtos advises all students. Please schedule an appointment with him in advance. You are welcome to drop in during his advising hours; however, priority goes to those with appointments. Click here to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Mourtos's advising hours are as follows:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM (drop in or by appointment)
Dr. Mourtos also has office hours where you may drop in for advising, but keep in mind he may give priority to his students first:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- Wednesdays from 4:30 - 6:30 PM