Please be sure to schedule your academic advising during the semester to ensure that your advising hold is removed in a timely fashion. Advising begins on the first day of class and ends on the last day of class every semester. There is no advising during the week of final exams and during winter, spring, and summer breaks for continuing students.
- If you do not schedule advising during the semester, you will not be able to preregister for your courses, and courses may fill up.
- Advising holds are not removed immediately after advising. Please allow up to 72 hours for the hold to be removed.
- If you require AE Department Chair signatures on any of your documents, please allow at least 72 hours, as all documents must be reviewed before being signed.
Freshmen and Sophomores
Professor Hunter's advising hours are as follows:
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 10:45 - 11:45 AM and 1:30 - 2:30 PM (by appointment)
Juniors and Seniors
Dr. Capdevila's advising hours are as follows:
- Tuesdays from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:00 - 3:30 PM (by appointment)
- Thursdays from 10:00 - 11:30 AM (by appointment)
Dr. Mourtos advises all students. Please schedule an appointment with him in advance. You are welcome to drop in during his advising hours; however, priority goes to those with appointments. Click here to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Mourtos's advising hours are as follows:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (drop in or by appointment)
Advising is mandatory for all BSAE students. An advising hold is automatically placed on every student's account every semester. You must see your respective adviser (see "Continuing Students" above) to remove this hold, so you can register for your classes for the following term.
Advising is mandatory for all MSAE students. An advising hold is automatically placed on every student's account every semester. You must see Dr. Mourtos to remove this hold, so you can register for your classes for the following term.