Please be sure to schedule your academic advising during the semester to ensure that your advising hold is removed in a timely fashion. Advising begins on the first day of class and ends on the last day of class every semester. There is no advising during the week of final exams and during winter, spring, and summer breaks for continuing students.
- If you do not schedule advising during the semester, you will not be able to preregister for your courses, and courses may fill up.
- Advising holds are not removed immediately after advising. Please allow up to 72 hours for the hold to be removed.
- If you require AE Department Chair signatures on any of your documents, please allow at least 72 hours, as all documentations must be reviewed before being signed.
Dr. Mourtos advises all continuing students and keeps the following advising hours:
- By Appointment on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM - 6:00PM
Prof. Hunter advises AE freshmen. E-mail her for an appointment at email@example.com.
Her advising hours are:
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM (by appointment)
Advising is mandatory for all BSAE students. An advising hold is automatically placed on every student's record every semester. You must see your respective advisor (see "Continuing Students" or "Freshmen Students" above to remove this hold, so you can register for your classes for the following term.
Advising is mandatory for all MSAE students. An advising hold is automatically placed on every student's record every semester. You must see Dr. Mourtos to remove this hold, so you can register for your classes for the following term.