Exam Change Request Form

Before submitting a request to change or reschedule an exam students need to notify the professor and receive approval for an alternative date and/or time to take the exam. Submitting a request to change an exam can be done in person at AEC by filling out the Exam Change Form (PDF) or by filling out the online form below.

Rescheduling Policy

Rescheduling an exam is only done with professor's approval. The professor may contact the AEC by phone for a verbal approval, memo, or email. Students needing to change or cancel an exam due to illness or an emergency are to contact the Student Accommodations Support Specialist at (408) 924-6234 or email aec-exams@sjsu.edu as soon as possible.

AEC Exam Change Request Form

 * Required