- The Financial Aid and Scholarship Office provides quality educational financing options, while delivering consistent, equitable, and timely services to student aid applicants at San José State University.
- In addition to federal and state funding, the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office connects students with campus scholarship opportunities and other off campus resources.
- This program is geared towards students receiving financial aid grants. Students can get up to $60 towards textbooks!
- DiversityJobs.com awards $3,000 annually to one student per year. Applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at one of our registered schools in the US.
- The award-winning Frederick Douglazss Distinguished Scholars program is American University’s premier Honors community for exceptional students who are dedicated to improving underresourced and under-served communities.
- The scholarship program prepares first-year undergraduate students to lead meaningful and measurable change in an ever-changing and complex world. The FDDS program offers a scholarship that provides full tuition, fees, books, room, and board.
- Each year the NAACP, through generous donations, is able to provide scholarships to outstanding students. The Scholarship Committee determine the most outstanding individuals to receive these awards.
- Funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, this program provides low-income minority students the opportunity to complete their undergraduate college education in any subject area. Continuing scholars are then eligible to request funding for graduate school in education, engineering, library science, mathematics, public health, and science.
- UNCF is the nation’s largest private scholarship provider to minority group members. Each year, we award more than $100 million in scholarships to more than 10,000 students at more than 1,100 schools across the country.
- There are various other scholarships that students can apply to. The more you apply for, the higher the opportunity!