Classes Without Quizzes
No scantrons, test books or #2 pencils required!
Classes Without Quizzes is a fun day of education and enrichment. Alumni, students, friends of the university and the community are invited to attend classes presented by alumni, faculty, and community members. Highlight your knowledge and enthusiasm by attending workshops of your choice. Then enjoy a complimentary lunch in the Business Building Courtyard where you can mingle with new friends.
When & Where
Saturday, April 28, 2018
8:15 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Boccardo Business Center, San José State University Campus
8:15 a.m. | Registration/Breakfast
8:45 a.m. | Welcome from Alumni Association
9:00-10:00 a.m. | Class Session 1
10:10-11:10 a.m. | Class Session 2
11:20 a.m.-12:20 p.m. | Class Session 3
12:20-1:30 p.m. | Lunch
1:30-2:30 p.m. | Optional Campus Tour
- $10 pre-registration/$15 walk-up registration
Breakfast, lunch and parking included!
- Advance registration is available through April 25
Course Information and Registration
- Review the class schedule before registering for the event and download the Class Guide (.pdf)
- Select one course in each of the three sessions. Make a note of your class selections before you begin registration.
- Please create an Eventbrite username and password on the registration page. This will allow you to edit your class selections after you've registered, if desired. If you wish to change classes on the day of the event, you may do so at registration based on class availibility.
- Additional classes may be added. We will send an email to those who have registered with the additional classes.
- You will recieve a registration packet on the day of the event with your class schedule and classroom numbers.
- Class sessions are subject to change and cancellation. In the event of a change, you will be asked to select a new class at check-in.
- The Alumni Association may photograph this event. Your attendance indicates that you have granted permission to have your photo used in association media. If you do not wish your photo to be used, please notify the photographer.
Directions and Parking
Parking will be complimentary in all campus garages. All registered attendees will receive a parking permit via email prior to the event.
We recommend parking in the North Garage located at the intersection of 10th and San Fernando St.
A campus map and directions will be provided upon registration.