Freshmen and Transfer Scholarships
The Alumni Association awards a variety of scholarships to both undergraduate and graduate students. Thanks to the generosity of our Alumni Association donors, we are pleased two offer two awards specifically for incoming freshmen and transfer undergraduate students:
Current SJSU Student Scholarships
$7,500 scholarship renewable up to four years.
- Incoming freshman or transfer
- Demonstrates financial need (FAFSA)
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Major within the Department of Accounting and Finance (Accounting, Accounting Information Systems, Finance, or Corporate Financial Management/Corporate Accounting and Finance)
Deadline and application:
$5,000 one-time award.
- Incoming freshman
- Demonstrates academic excellence (minimum 3.5 GPA)
- Demonstrates leadership and community involvement
Application is now closed. Deadline: February 13, 2015.