ACCESS Center provides advising for undergraduate students majoring in Anthropology, Behavioral Science, and Organizational Studies. Visit ACCESS for General Education (GE) advising, answers to questions about academic policy, probation and disqualification advising, and academic advice.
A minimum GPA of 2.5 is required for all of our undergraduate majors. To seek major advising for Anthropology, Behavioral Science, or Organizational Studies, complete and bring in Progress-to-Degree Tracker (ANTH, BEHS, ORGS) and a hard copy of your unofficial trascripts. Check out our drop-in advising hours.
How to apply for our major and minor degree programs:
1. Fill out and print a Change of Major form.
- Change of Major/Minor Form for students with less than 90 units
- Change of Major/Minor Form for students with more than 90 units
2. Print out a copy of your unofficial transcripts.
3. Prepare a personal statement (if you have more than 90 units).
4. Drop off documents at the Department of Anthropology in Clark Hall 469. Allow 5-7
business days for review.