Types of Payments
Your tax-deductible gift to the department helps ensure that that our students receive the highest quality education possible, one that prepares them for challenges of today's world.
Click the button above to give using credit card. When completing the form online, do not check any buttons for the "Areas of Giving" but instead type "Anthropology" in the box labeled "Other Purpose."
You can also help support the department by sending a check to one of its funds.
- Anthropology Endowment. This fund is a permanent fund that brings annual dividends into the department to support student research. Help us meet our long term goals by contributing to the endowment!
- Chair's Discretionary Fund. This is the basic fund that supports the department's many activities, including lectures and events, resources for courses, and faculty and student development.
- Graduate Education Fund. This fund is used to defray the costs of graduate student projects and theses, and for student professional development.
- Undergraduate Education Fund. This fund supports the research and community applications projects of our undergraduate majors as they begin building skills, exploring their interests, and launching careers.
- Integrative Anthropology Laboratory Fund. The fund is used to purchase the technology and tools for the IAL that support research and teaching, so our students can succeed as professionals in today's world.
Checks should be made to SJSU Tower Foundation with the fund name written on the notes line of the check. Mail your support to Chair, Anthropology Department, San Jose State University, One Washington Square, San Jose, CA 95192-0113.