Next Generation Classrooms
Next Generation Classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art audio, visual and lecture capture technology to enhance the collaboration and communication with students and instructors /speakers—both onsite and at remote locations. Rooms are operated by an application that allows the user to select presentation and lecture capture options. Recorded sessions will be available for review shortly after the end of class.
Next Generation Classrooms:
- Teaching with Lecture Capture and TelePresence
- Creating a Telepresence Session Video Guide
- Quick Tips for Teaching in a Next Generation Classroom
- Active vs Passive Learning Article
- Interactive Whiteboard Systems