Next Generation Classrooms
Next Generation Classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art audio, visual and lecture capture technology to enhance the collaboration and communication with students and instructors /speakers—both onsite and at remote locations. Rooms are operated by an application that allows the user to select presentation and lecture capture options. Recorded sessions will be available for review shortly after the end of class.
Additional Classroom Resources:
- Next Generation Classroom: Clark Hall 118
- Next Generation Classroom: Clark Hall 238
- Next Generation Classroom: Sweeney Hall 435
- Next Generation Classroom: MacQuarrie Hall 526
- Next Generation Classroom: Dwight Bentel Hall 225
- Teaching with Lecture Capture and TelePresence
Videoshare is a webcasting and video sharing application that helps in creating secure video communities to share ideas and expertise and personalize the connection between students with user-generated content.
Interactive Whiteboard Systems can enable faculty and students to collaborate and interact with lesson content anywhere on the interactive surface. These systems enhance the functionality of a computer to include whiteboard applications and hands-on activities.