Snagit is a simple screen capture software that allows you to capture either videos or pictures of your desktop, edit, and share quickly. Snagit also has a large library of drawing tools that allows you to grab your audience's attention with shapes, callouts, highlighting, step-by-step labels, and much more.
Some common uses of Snagit include:
- Taking screenshots to create tutorial documents
- Watermarking an image
- Hiding sensitive items on your screenshots
- Creating thumbnail photos for webpages
- Snagit 12 (Windows) Video Tutorials
- Snagit 3 (Mac) Video Tutorials
- Snagit Getting Started Guide
- Snagit In-Depth Guide
Please fill out the Snagit Request Form below if you would like to receive a copy of Snagit. Licenses are only available to current faculty and staff members here at San Jose State University.