Bachelor of Science in Aviation
Core Learning Objectives
- Apply current knowledge and adapt to emerging applications in aviation.
- Function effectively on teams.
- Communicate effectively.
- Understand the role and processes in team development, dynamics and management.
- Understand the attributes and behavior of an aviation professional, career planning, and certification.
- Demonstrate an understanding of aircraft design, performance, operating characteristics, and maintenance as it relates to the student’s career goals.
- Analyze the role and regulations regarding aviation safety.
- Describe the legal and labor issues in national and international aviation.
- Describe meteorology and environmental issues as they relate to aviation.