BS Chemical Engineering (ChE) 4-Year Curriculum Plan
- (P) - Must take placement exam to enter this course
- (JR) - Must complete CHEM 1B, MATH 133A, PHYS 51, and CE 99 to start third year CHE courses, no course less than a "C"
- (WST) - Must pass the writing skills test to enter this course
- (100W) - Must pass ENGR 100W to prior to starting this course
- (SR) - Must have "C" average for third year courses (CHE 115, CHE 151, CHE 160A, CHE 162 AND CHE 190) and no grade less than "C-"
For more information on these courses view the BS - Chemical Engineering page in the SJSU Catalog.