Who To See For Undergraduate Advising
If you satisfy at least one of the following, then you need to see the undergraduate advisor.
- You are a 1st, 2nd or 3rd semester first time freshman
- You are a 1st or 2nd semester transfer student
- You are a 1st or 2nd semester change of major student
- You have not completed nor passed Bio 1A and Bio 1B
- You have not completed your 4 year academic plan.
If you do not satisfy all of the 5 criteria above, then you need to meet with your major advisor (click here to see a list of faculty advisors (PDF)).
UNDERGRADUATE ADVISOR - GINA CIARDELLA
College of Science Advising Center (COSAC) - DH 213
IN ORDER TO MEET WITH ANY ADVISOR, STUDENTS MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- CURRENT UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT/S
- COMPLETED 4 YEAR ACADEMIC PLAN
- COURSE EQUIVALENCY FORM/ Transfer students
- 2 SEMESTER PLAN - ADVISING HOLD RELEASE FORM
- MAJOR FORM – If planning on graduating in the next year.
All forms are located online on the Forms & Documents page.