We want to know about you!
To give us information, please contact the department chair at 924-4900 or BioAssistantemail@example.com and provide your name, current address, periods of attendance at SJSU and degrees earned, any advanced degrees (M.D., D.D.S., D.V.M......), and any information you want to provide about your current professional interests and responsibilities. The department is developing a database, and would very much appreciate your input so we can periodically send a newsletter and other information.
How can alumni support the department?
- Feedback-- The department appreciates feedback from its alumni about its programs and practices.
- Speakers-- We need speakers for our orientation course, "Professions of Biology." Alumni who are interested in describing their jobs to undergraduates and talking to students about job opportunities should contact the department chair at 924-4900.
- Internships-- We are always interested in internship opportunities for our students.
- Endowments and Contributions-- The department is actively seeking endowments and contributions to support its programs in Conservation Biology, Entomology, Molecular and Microbiology, Systems Physiology, and Teacher Education. Endowments can be established in the name of family members, other individuals, or businesses. Individuals may also make contributions to our general endowment fund
- Scholarships-- Alumni may establish scholarships in the name of family members, other individuals, or businesses, or may make contributions to our general scholarship fund.
- Equipment and Supplies-- We gladly accept donations of equipment and supplies that will support our instructional programs.
- Collaborative Research-- The department is always interested in exploring opportunties for collaborative research