Here is a list of forms and documents you may need while at SJSU:
University Forms (Registrar) - Here is the link to the Registrar's web page which contains links to forms required to change your major, drop courses, apply for graduation, etc.
Bursar Forms - Here is the link to the Bursar's web page which contains links to forms required by the Bursar's office.
Courses - List of courses needed for majors in Biological Sciences, together with their prerequisites and corequisites.
General Education Requirements and Courses - The detailed G.E. information regarding the general education requirements are found in the catalog and are linked here for your convenience.
- Core G.E. Requirements
- SJSU Studies - (Note that for area Z, you must complete Bio 100W unless you are a double major. Check with your advisor before you sign up for another 100W course.)
- Articulation Office - Consult this page if you want to determine equivalencies between courses.
- Course Equivalencies -Sorted by School
Advising Information and Forms:
Faculty Advisers not available during winter and summer sessions.
Progressive Academic Planner [XLSX] - Use this form with your advisor's help to select coursework and plan your academic schedule.
Roadmaps and Degree Requirements - The list of requirements for our various degree programs can be found in the University Catalog. We have also created 4 year roadmaps to help you plan your courses. In practice, most students don't follow the roadmap to the letter, but use it as a guide. With the help of their advisors, students are expected to create their own academic plan.
- BA Biological Sciences Catalog Requirements and 4 Year Roadmap
- BS Ecology and Evolution Catalog Requirements and 4 Year Roadmap
- BS Marine Biology Catalog Requirements and 4 Year Roadmap
- BS Microbiology Catalog Requirements and 4 Year Roadmap
- BS Molecular Biology Catalog Requirements,4 Year Roadmap
- BS Systems Physiology Catalog Requirements and 4 Year Roadmap
Student Fairness and Grievances - This document explains the process for student grievances.