- University Police Department: 408.924.2222
- Counseling and Psychological Services (for Students): 408.924.5910
- Office of Faculty Affairs: 408.924.2450
- Student Conduct and Ethical Development: 408.924.5985
- Student Health Center: 408.924.6122
- Spartans for Safety
- University Ombudsperson: 408.924.5995
- Gender Equity Center: 408.924.6500
- PRIDE Center
- MOSAIC Cross Cultural Center: 408.924.6255
- Accessible Education Center: 408.924.6000
- Office of Equal Opportunity & Employee Relations: 408.924.2255
- After Hours Advice: 866.935.6347
- Sexual Assault Response Advocate: 408.924.7200
- LifeMatters by Empathia (available to University Employees): 800.367.7474
- Santa Clara County Suicide and Crisis Hotline: 855.278.4204
A live counselor always answers this Toll-Free hotline 24-hours per day.
- YWCA Silicon Valley— 24-Hour Crisis Line: 800.572.2782
Provides confidential services for those dealing with sexual assault and domestic and intimate partner violence; e.g., crisis response, counseling, child care, hospital and legal advocacy, hotline support, and support groups.
- Next Door 24-Hour Hotline: 408.279.2962
Provides confidential services for those dealing with domestic, intimate partner, and relation ship violence; e.g., crisis response, housing, legal advocacy, hotline support, and support groups.