All BME undergraduate students must see their Academic Advisor every semester before registering. Advising periods begin a few weeks before registration. Information about Advising and about Departmental events is communicated through the departmental Google Groups. All BME students are encouraged to join the appropriate Google Group.
Undergraduates need to bring a copy of all transcripts from other colleges attended the first time they see an advisor. (Yes, even though you already had your transcripts mailed to the University, you still need to bring in an unofficial copy to your advisor.) You will not be allowed to register if we do not have a copy of your transfer transcripts on file in the department office.
All advising appointments can be made on GradesFirst. Please see advising hours below.
(Please follow the link Spartan Connect to make appointments.)
Please remember to cancel your current appointment if you are not able to make it,
before creating a new appointment.
If you are not able to cancel your appointment or have difficulties scheduling an appointment on GradesFirst, please contact Emilio Saavedra.
- Students with last names starting with A to B Will be advised by: Dr. Matthew Leineweber
- Students with last names starting with C to Es Will be advised by: Dr. Melinda Simon
- Students with last names starting with Et to H Will be advised by: Dr. Folarin Erogbogbo
- Students with last names starting with I to Le Will be advised by: Dr. Alessandro Bellofiore
- Students with last names starting with Lf to Z Will be advised by: Dr. Smita Duorah
- If your advisor's office hours conflict with your schedule, please email them to schedule an appointment during their office hours.
Please bring with you:
- A copy of your 4-year Study Plan with classes completed and classes in which you are enrolled for the Spring 2018 semester clearly identified
- Spring 2019 Advising Form [pdf]