We will provide efficient, courteous and exceptional customer service and financial counseling in the collection and disbursement of funds for our students, employees and external agencies.
Payment Due Dates
July 10, August 9, September 9, October 10.
Things You Need To Know
- Fall 2019 Registration & Tuition Fees
- Payment Plans: Two different payment plans are available for paying tuition & fees and /or Housing charges.
- Electronic Refunds: Enroll in Direct Deposit Today! See Electronic Refunds. For details about our refund policy see: Refunds and Prorata Charges
- Participate in the Spartan Bookstore Program:
You can buy your books at the Spartan Bookstore and have the Bookstore charges posted to your mySJSU account
- To purchase Gold Points now, visit Gold Points.
Parents can view account balances and make payments. See Authorized Users.
International Payments:International Students can pay by Wire Transfer & International Credit Card. See Payment & Refund for more information.
Check out our 1098-T FAQ’s.