We will provide efficient, courteous and exceptional customer service and financial counseling in the collection and disbursement of funds for our students, employees and external agencies.
- Fall Payment Due Date: August 14, 2015
Things You Need To Know
- New! Student Involvement and Representation Fee (SIRF): For more information, please visit the California State Student Association (CSSA) website. (Link to www.csustudents.org)
- Participate in the Spartan Bookstore Program: You can buy your books at the Spartan Bookstore and have the Bookstore charges posted to your mySJSU account
- Refund Policy: See Refunds and Prorata Charges.
- Electronic Refunds: Enroll in Direct Deposit Today! See Electronic Refunds.
- International Payments: International Students can pay by Wire Transfer & International Credit Card.
- Authorized Users: Parents can view account balances and make payments. See Authorized Users.
- Tower Card Maxx: You can combine your Tower Card with a checking account! For details, see Student ID (Tower) Card.