We will provide efficient, courteous and exceptional customer service and financial counseling in the collection and disbursement of funds for our students, employees and external agencies.
- Summer 2016 Payment Due Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Things You Need To Know
- International Payments: International Students can pay by Wire Transfer & International Credit Card. See Payment & Refund for more information.
- Student Involvement and Representation Fee (SIRF): For more information, please visit the California State Student Association (CSSA) website at www.csustudents.org)
- Participate in the Spartan Bookstore Program: You can buy your books at the Spartan Bookstore and have the Bookstore charges posted to your mySJSU account
- Refund Policy: See Refunds and Prorata Charges.
- Electronic Refunds: Enroll in Direct Deposit Today! See Electronic Refunds.
- Authorized Users: Parents can view account balances and make payments. See Authorized Users.
- FAQs for 1098-T and W-9S Forms: For more information on 1098-T and W-9S forms, see 1098-T FAQs