Credit Card Payments
Note: Documents in pdf format require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing.
- Credit cards are accepted online only.
- We accept MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept Visa. Visa regulations require the merchant to charge a flat or fixed rate for each transaction. Because a transaction at SJSU can vary from cents to thousands of dollars, one flat rate would be impossible.
- There is a non-refundable 2.9% service charge for paying with a credit card.
- All payments made via a credit card that result in a credit will be refunded directly to the card holder's account.
Designated Authorized Users
- Login to SJSU Student Account Online.
- This site was created for parents, guardians, and others whom the student has identified as an authorized user.
- An authorized user is able to view financial information on the student's account and pay fees.
- If your student has not designated you as an authorized user, you will not be able to log onto this site.
- For step-by-step instructions on how your student can designate you as an authorized user, see How to set up a Parent User (pdf).