Note: Documents in pdf format require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing.
- There is no service charge for eCheck payments.
- Online payments initiated through your bank’s bill-pay website are highly discouraged because it can take several days from the time your account is debited until we receive the check from your bank.
- Only regular U.S. bank checking accounts are allowed.
- We do not accept eChecks from brokerage accounts, credit card advance checks or some credit unions. (Check with your bank if you are unsure if your check will be accepted electronically).
Designated Authorized Users
- Login and pay via SJSU Student Account Online.
- This site was created for parents, guardians, and others whom the student has identified as an authorized user.
- An authorized user is able to view financial information on the student's account and pay fees.
- If your student has not designated you as an authorized user, you will not be able to login to this site.
- For step-by-step instructions on how your student can designate you as an authorized user, see How to set up a Parent User (pdf).