- What are the office hours of the Busar's Office?
- When is the last day to add or drop a class?
- How do I add a class if I'm an International & Extended Studies student or an Open University student?
- Where can I purchase a student parking permit?
- How can I get information about a short-term loan?
Our days and hours of operation are posted in the lower right corner of our Home Page.
Note: On Mondays through Thursdays, Cashiering and Tower Card windows close 1/2-hour earlier than the front desk of the Bursar's Office to allow for end of day processing.
See our calendar for important dates including the last day to add a class or last day to drop a class.
How do I add a class if I'm an International & Extended Studies student or an Open
IES add forms are available at IES Open University Forms. After obtaining signature(s) from your Professor(s), pay your fees at Cashiers.
After you have registered for class, see Short-Term Loans.