- What are the office hours of the Busar's Office?
- When is the last day to add or drop a class?
- How do I add a class if I'm an International & Extended Studies student or an Open University student?
- Where can I purchase a student parking permit?
- I purchased a parking permit, but I haven't received it. How do I get it?
- Where can I find information on public transportation?
- Can I buy an SJSU Schedule of Classes?
- Where can I get a transit sticker?
- How do I report a non-emergency crime or other public problem?
- How can I get information about a short-term loan?
- How do I contact an advisor?
- Where can I find information about on-campus housing?
- Can I get an on-campus student assistant job?
Our days and hours of operation are posted in the lower right corner of our Home Page.
Note: On Mondays through Thursdays, Cashiering and Tower Card windows close 1/2-hour earlier than the front desk of the Bursar's Office to allow for end of day processing.
See our calendar for important dates including the last day to add a class or last day to drop a class.
How do I add a class if I'm an International & Extended Studies student or an Open
IES add forms are available at IES Open University Forms. After obtaining signature(s) from your Professor(s), pay your fees at Cashiers.
Commuter, Housing and Academic parking permits can be purchased at the Bursar's Office Cashiering Services Windows in the Student Services Center or online at Parking Services.
When you purchase a parking permit online, the system provides a complimentary permit that you can print and use until your parking permit arrives in the mail.
Visit the Associated Students Transportation Solutions.
Call 408-924-2222 or visit the University Police Department.
After you have registered for class, see Short-Term Loans.
See the department office for your Major. If you are undeclared, contact Enrollment Services at 408-924-2129 to schedule an appointment.
Contact University Housing Services at 408-795-5600.
Contact the Career Center at 408-924-6033.