Congratulations on graduation!
Did you know? If you purchased your Cap and Gown package at the Bookstore this year, included in that is a one year SJSU Alumni Association membership that includes continued access to the Career Center! To activate that access, click on Subscribe on-line and select Alumni Association to process.
Become a Career Center alumni member today!
SJSU Alumni have two options to access Career Center services:
- Current SJSU Alumni Association members can access basic Career Center Services at no additional cost, as a benefit of their membership. Subscribe on-line by using your Alumni Association ID number and expiration date. Must be able to also provide your 9-digit SJSU Student ID number (not valid for non-SJSU Alumni)
- If you are not a current Alumni Association Member you can still subscribe as long as you graduated from SJSU and can provide your 9-digit student ID number.Subscribe on-line.
- Note: Recent alumni retain access to SpartaJobs for 7 months after graduation.
What is the difference?
The Alumni Association Membership provides additional benefits of membership and there is a difference in fees depending on when you graduated. If you only want access to our events and job board, you can purchase the General Career Center Membership.
Alumni Association provides a membership when you purchase the cap and gown bundle during Grad Fest in the Bookstore. Share your receipt with us and we can get you started with your Alumni access to the Career Center after graduation. Alumni Association membership is purchased through the Alumni Association. General Career Center Membership is purchased through us via Subscribe on-line.
As an Alumni member of the Career Center, your membership includes:
- Unlimited access to SpartaJobs for Alumni
- SJSU Spartan Staffing services
- Job Fairs occurring during the period of membership
- WorkAbility IV services
- Unlimited access to self-help services on website
*Live workshops an option as space permits with priority given to currently registered SJSU Students*