Congratulations on graduation!
Did you know? If you purchased your Cap and Gown package at the Bookstore this year, included in that is a one year SJSU Alumni Association membership that includes continued access to the Career Center! To activate that access, click on Subscribe on-line and select Alumni Association Members to process.
Become a Career Center alumni member today!
SJSU Alumni have two options to access Career Center services:
- Current SJSU Alumni Association members can access basic Career Center Services at no additional cost, as a benefit of their membership. To active you Career Center access, click on Subscribe on-line and select Alumni Association Members. Alumni Association membership is purchased through the Alumni Association. Must be able to provide your 9-digit SJSU Student ID number (not valid for non-SJSU Alumni)
- If you are not a current Alumni Association Member you can still access the Career Center basic services as long as you graduated from SJSU and can provide your 9-digit student ID number. Join by clicking on Subscribe on-line and select General Membership-SJSU Alumni
- Note: Recent alumni retain access to SpartaJobs for 12 months after graduation.
What is the difference?
The Alumni Association Membership provides additional benefits of membership and there is a difference in fees depending on when you graduated. If you only want access to our events and job board, you can purchase the General Career Center Membership.
As an Alumni member of the Career Center, your membership includes:
- Unlimited access to SpartaJobs for Alumni
- SJSU Spartan Staffing services
- Job Fairs/events occurring during the period of membership
- Unlimited access to self-help services on website
*Live workshops an option as space permits with priority given to currently registered SJSU Students*