SpartaJobs for Alumni
Recent alumni retain access for 7 months after graduation. Click here to access SpartaJobs.
Career Center Alumni Members sign-in to SpartaJobs here.
How To Become a Career Center Alumni Member
- If you graduated more than 7 months ago, then you must have a Career Center alumni membership to access SpartaJobs.
- To sign up for the Career Center alumni membership, sign up here. The fee is $25 per year.
- If you are an alumni association member, you can receive a Career Center alumni membership at no-cost. Simply sign-up here.
- Apply for jobs & internships targeted to SJSU students.
- Join events to gain strategies for building your career.
- Attend job fairs & info sessions to network with employers.
- Stay updated with opportunities in our weekly newsletters.
Get started on SJSU's job & internship database!
Download SpartaJobs Quick Reference (PDF)
1. Login with your SJSUOne login.
- Currently registered students have access to SpartaJobs.
- Recent alumni retain access for 7 months after graduation.
2. Setup your profile.
- Your profile is the basis of your job search in SpartaJobs. Click on View Your Profile on the navigation bar to start building your profile.
- To make your profile public to employers, go to the Accounts tab at the top and check Allow employers to be able to find and view my profile.
- To hide your GPA while keeping profile public, go to the Profile tab at the top, click on the icon next to Primary Education under Education, and uncheck Allow employers to see this field under Cumulative GPA and/or Departmental GPA.
3. Search for jobs & internships.
- Click on Jobs on the navigation bar.
- Create a search by selecting your search criteria in the search boxes.
- Save your search by clicking on the plus (+) sign next to Saved Searches at the top and naming your search.
Tips for Success
- Fill out your profile completely. This way, employers will be able to quickly screen your qualifications. Recruiters will see the profiles that most closely align with the position qualifications first. Note: Work experience will be automatically placed in reverse chronological order.
- Create efficient searches. Job postings are targeted to groups of related majors, so search for jobs under major groups that commonly fit in the career field in which you are interested. You can also select Yes to Show Qualified Only? to narrow down positions for which you are most qualified.
- Customize your News Feed for relevant opportunities. Follow specific companies by going to Employers, selecting your search criteria, clicking on your desired employer, and clicking Follow Employer at the top.
|Have questions about using SpartaJobs?|
For additional information regarding our SpartaJobs disclaimer around fraudulent postings and employers' access to your public profile and documents (ex. Resume), click here.