Welcome to the SJSU Career Center!
We welcome the opportunity to assist you in connecting with the diverse talent pool that San Jose State University has to offer!
New Employer Orientations
Whether you're a small business interested in learning how to hire your first intern or support staff, a medium size organization interested in learning how to expand your brand awareness and recruitment options, or a new representative within a large corporation interested in learning how university recruitment works at San Jose State University, attending a New Employer Orientations is where to begin.
Attendees of New Employer Orientations will be provided an introduction to services and resources and will meet various members of the Career Center team.
Note: New Employer Orientations are held at the
Connect with Candidates
- SpartaJobs (Job/Internship Postings)
- SJSU Spartan Staffing (Candidate Referrals)
- Job and Internship Fairs
- On Campus Interviewing
- Drop-In Interviews
- Connect to Students with Disabilities
Enhance Your Visibility
About the Career Center and the Campus
- About Us
- SJSU Student Facts at a Glance
- Facts about SJSU
- Salary Survey and Employment Report
- Employer Services Policies
- 2014 - 2015 Career Center Highlight Report
Resources for Success