Fill many positions quickly!
Drop-in interviews work best with the employers in service industries including retail, entertainment, hospitality, or positions that require little to no experience.
- August 18, 2017
- September 15, 2017
- October 13, 2017
- November 17, 2017
Participate in Drop-Interviews
How It Works
- A drop-in interview event is similar to speed networking.
- Recruiters will interview candidates every 15 minutes. This allows recruiters to meet many candidates in a short amount of time.
- Drop-in interviews are open to SJSU students and the general public to ensure a diverse pool of qualified candidates.
- At the end of the day, you can host a 30-minute group interview with up to candidates. Group interviews will allow you to answer candidate questions and provide information about next steps.
There is a $200 fee for each employer. The service includes:
- Coordination and specialized marketing of your event.
- Candidate prescreening based on your minimum qualifications.
- An on-site host to assist with your event.
- Reservation of private interview rooms on-campus.
- Parking validation.
- Media equipment and wireless access available.
- Must have 5+ positions to fill.
- Positions must require little (6 months) to no experience.
- A job description must be provided in advance.
- Must meet with and interview each candidate referred.
- Must stay within the 15 minute interview time frame
This service is a collaboration between the following organizations:
To schedule a no-cost consultation with the SJSU Career Center to see if Drop-In Interviews are right for your recruitment needs, please contact Andrew Soliz at (408) 924-6042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.