Build your campus presence and attract top talent.
Enhance your on-campus recruiting experience.
- Participate in exclusive partner events.
- Priority participation in student workshops and programs.
- Increase your employment brand recognition.
- Learn more about the Partner Program...
We provide employers the opportunity to hire for part-time and seasonal jobs. In turn, our students gain work experience and grow their skills.
Past participants include Nordstroms, Levi Stadium, Amazon, Google, Home Depot, Target, Walgreens, Whole Foods Markets, San Jose Earthquakes, Children's Discovery Museum, SAP Center, IKEA, Living Spaces, and more.
Part-Time and Seasonal Job Fair
Ideal for employers seeking to fill high-volume reqs for entry level positions, our Job Fair aims to provide students the opportunity to gain experience while taking classes. Our ideal employers are close to campus and flexible with work schedules.
- November 13, 2017. Registration closes November 10th, 2017
- April 2018 (Date to be confirmed)
Includes 2 representatives, one 6' table, chairs, parking permit, coffee, and lunch
while supplies last.
SJSU boasts a rich and diverse student body with students from different backgrounds including local standouts, first-generation students, ethnically diverse students, and international students.
- Highlights and Quick Facts (stay tuned)
- Majors and Programs (stay tuned)
Policies and Eligibility
- Employer Services Policies
- Recruiting and Third Party Agencies
- Job Postings
- Job Offers
Best Practices (stay tuned)
- Job Postings
- Career Fairs
- Information Sessions
New Employer Orientation
We partner with The silicon valley organization to help local business hire and grow. Get an overview of our services including our job board and interviews. Sign up for upcoming orientations:
- Stay tuned for upcoming dates.