Build your campus presence and attract top talent.
Enhance your on-campus recruiting experience.
- Participate in exclusive partner events.
- Priority participation in student workshops and programs.
- Increase your employment brand recognition.
- Learn more about the Partner Program...
We provide employers the opportunity to hire for part-time and seasonal jobs. In turn, our students gain work experience and grow their skills.
Past participants include Nordstroms, Levi Stadium, Amazon, Google, Home Depot, Target, Walgreens, Whole Foods Markets, San Jose Earthquakes, Children's Discovery Museum, SAP Center, IKEA, Living Spaces, and more.
A drop-in interview event is similar to speed networking. Recruiters will interview candidates every 15 minutes. This allows recruiters to meet many candidates in a short amount of time. Drop-in interviews are open to SJSU students and the general public to ensure a diverse pool of qualified candidates.
At the end of the day, you can host a 30-minute group interview with up to 20 candidates. Group interviews will allow you to answer candidate questions and provide information about next steps.
$200. Includes: marketing, candidate pre-screening, event hosting, parking validation, and media equipment, private interview room reservation, and wifi.
- Must have 5+ positions to fill.
- Positions must require little (6 months) to no experience.
- A job description must be provided in advance.
- Must meet with and interview each candidate referred.
- Must stay within the 15 minute interview time frame.
Upcoming Drop-In Interview Events
- February 16th 2018
- March 16th 2018
- May 11th 2018
- June 8th 2018
- July 13th 2018
- August 17th 2018
To schedule a no-cost consultation with the SJSU Career Center to see if Drop-In Interviews are right for your recruitment needs, please contact Patrick Harris at or email@example.com.
Part-Time and Seasonal Job Fair
Ideal for employers seeking to fill high-volume reqs for entry level positions, our Job Fair aims to provide students the opportunity to gain experience while taking classes. Our ideal employers are close to campus and flexible with work schedules.
- November 13, 2017. Registration closes November 10th, 2017
- April 2018 (Date to be confirmed)
Includes 2 representatives, one 6' table, chairs, parking permit, coffee, and lunch
while supplies last.
Employer Tabling Program
Increase your visibility with our on-campus tabling program. Place your employment opportunities in front of students during peak class hours. This program works well for employers with several part-time or entry level opportunities for students in all majors. Please complete and submit our Employer Tabling Request Form in order to apply.
- 7th Street Plaza - the main thoroughfare for students.
- Education Success Center
10:00 am - 2:00 pm, Wednesdays only
$200. Includes Two 4 ft. tables, 2 chairs, and a canopy
Full refund will be given if cancelled one week before your reservation.
SJSU boasts a rich and diverse student body with students from different backgrounds including local standouts, first-generation students, ethnically diverse students, and international students.
- Highlights and Quick Facts (stay tuned)
- Majors and Programs (stay tuned)
Policies and Eligibility
- Employer Services Policies
- Recruiting and Third Party Agencies
- Job Postings
- Job Offers
Best Practices (stay tuned)
- Job Postings
- Career Fairs
- Information Sessions
New Employer Orientation
We partner with The silicon valley organization to help local business hire and grow. Get an overview of our services including our job board and interviews. Sign up for upcoming orientations:
- Stay tuned for upcoming dates.