Assess candidates in person by conducting your interviews at the Career Center.
Schedule On-Campus Interviews
Post your positions on SJSU Handshake and schedule interviews with qualified candidates. Interview rooms are limited, so book in advance to get your desired date.
- Log into SJSU Handshake.
- Click Interviews on the left navigation bar.
- Click the Request Interview Schedule tab in the upper right corner.
- Fill out the basics section of the form.
- Select Request.
Logistics on Interview Day
- Check in at the Career Center (ADM 255/154, Corner of San Fernando and 7th Street) by 8:30am.
- You will be escorted to your reserved interview room(s).
- Candidates will check in at our front desk, and will be taken to the waiting area.
- The Career Center is open from 8:30am - 4:30pm. Please make sure interviews end by 4:30pm.
On-Campus Interviews Cancellation Policy
It is the employer's responsibility to honor scheduled interviews once students have been selected. If an emergency forces a last-minute cancellation or a need for rescheduling, it is the employer's responsibility to contact the affected students. To cancel your on-campus interviews, please notify Patrick Harris at (408) 924-6013 or firstname.lastname@example.org.