Assess candidates in person by conducting your interviews at the Career Center.
Schedule On-Campus Interviews
Post your positions on SJSU Handshake and schedule interviews with qualified candidates. Interview rooms are limited, so book in advance to get your desired date.
- Log into SJSU Handshake.
- Click Interviews on the left navigation bar.
- Click the Request Interview Schedule tab in the upper right corner.
- Fill out the Basics, Timeline, and Jobs section of the form.
- Select Request.
Logistics on Interview Day
- Check in at the Career Center (ADM 255/154, Corner of San Fernando and 7th Street)
- Candidates will check in at our front desk, and will be taken to the waiting area.
- Available interviewing hours are between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. To ensure rooms and support services are ready, Career Center entry is not permitted for interviewers or candidates before 8:30 AM.
It is the employer's responsibility to honor scheduled interviews once students have been invited. If an emergency forces a last-minute cancellation or a need for rescheduling, it is the employer's responsibility to contact the involved students. To cancel your on-campus interviews, please notify Edlin Hernandez at (408) 924-6032 or email@example.com.