Assess candidates in person by conducting your interviews at the Career Center.
Schedule On-campus Interviews
Post your positions on SJSU Handshake and schedule interviews with qualified candidates. Interview rooms are limited, book in advance to get your desired date.
- Log into SJSU Handshake
- Click "Interviews" on the left navigation bar
- Click the "Request Interview Schedule" tab in the upper right corner
- Fill out the basics section of the form
- Select "request"
Logistics on Interview Day
- Check in at the Career Center (ADM 154/255, Corner of San Fernando and 7th Street) by 8:30 am.
- Then, you will be escorted to your reserved interview rooms.
- Students check in at our front-desk and will be taken to the waiting area.
- The Career Center is open from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Please make sure interviews end at 4:30 pm.
On-Campus Interviews Cancellation Policy
It is the employer's responsibility to honor scheduled interviews once students have been selected. If an emergency forces a last-minute cancellation or a need for rescheduling, it is the employer's responsibility to contact the affected students. To cancel your on-campus interviews, please notify Patrick Harris at (408) 924-6013 or email@example.com.