Drop-in Advising Hours
Fall 2014 (8/24/14 - 12/10/14)
Drop-in & Virtual Chat are not available during campus closure dates.
Need quick career tips?
Career Consultants provide coaching to San José State University students on a variety of topics including: job/internship search strategies, interviewing tips, grad school, choosing a major, finding a career with your major, career planning, enhancing your resume, and more.
No Appointment Necessary. First-come, first-served. Currently enrolled San José State University students only.
General concerns/topics *
- Mondays/Tuesdays : 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Wednesdays : 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- Thursdays : 2:30pm - 4:00pm
* If you are attending a drop-in session for a resume or cover letter critique, bring a hard copy of your document. You can also get great resume starting tips by watching this 8-minute Resume Webshop.
SJSU Spartan Staffing Drop-In Hours
Connect with an SJSU Spartan Staffing recruiter to learn more about this program available exclusively to SJSU students and registered alumni members. Recruiters have expertise in working with staffing agencies, resumes, interviews and job search!
- Thursdays : 11:00am - 1:00pm
Job and Internship Search Lab
Work on your resume or job applications in the lab, with career consultants available for assistance.
- Mondays/Thursdays : 1:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. AS Computer Lab, Student Union
- Monday through Friday : 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Need to schedule an appointment?
Schedule a 30-minute session with a career advisor when you need to spend more time discussing your job search or exploration concerns. Schedule an appointment through your SpartaJobs account, under "Request a Counseling Appointment."