What are Drop-In Interviews?
Drop-in interviews is a recruitment service coordinated through the San José State University Career Center that matches current SJSU students, alumni, and the general public with full-time, part-time, and seasonal opportunities. Drop-In Interviews compliments your job search process by bringing employers to campus to recruit on the spot. Typically, employers that participate in this service are companies in the service industry (e.g., retail, food, entertainment, hospitality).
- Build your skills and experience.
- Easy to sign up for an interview.
- Guaranteed face time with the employer.
- Various part-time opportunities.
- Most employers offer flexible scheduling.
- Group interviews available.
- Easily accessible to students and community members.
- Dress professionally.
- Bring resume.
- Be on time.
- Ability to work off campus.
- Must meet employers minimum eligibility requirements.
Note: Employer minimum eligibility requirements will be posted in advanced.
Please direct further questions to email@example.com.