Free Online Interview Practice for SJSU Students, Alumni, and Registered Members!
Your next interview just got a whole lot easier!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Practice tough interview questions with the ability to record, review, and share your answers.
- Choose from dozens of interview sets and over 20 different industries/majors.
- Utilize nearly 40 lessons and learn all the best interviewing techniques to get you on track.
Already Registered? Go directly to SJSU Big Interview
Current students or First time user?
- Go to SJSU Big Interview and click "Register Now".
- In the field named "Code" -- enter the code: sjsu732.
- Following registration you'll next need to Create an Account.
- Once finished, you will receive a confirmation email where you need to verify your new account before you begin using Big Interview.
- Conduct your first practice interview using video (if you have a webcam) or audio.
Alumni Association or campus community member?
If you are an Alumni Association member or registered member of the Career Center, email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call our front desk for an access code to this resource.
Don’t have the ability to capture video/audio on your computer? Not a problem!
Visit the Career Center and use our Big Interview station, which includes a digital Webcam ready to capture and playback your interview responses (you may also save them for future review). Call us to reserve a time at (408) 924-6031.