Job/Internship Fairs: Students
Each year the Career Center brings hundreds of employers to campus to connect with students and recent alumni interested in finding job and internship opportunities. Utilize these events to meet with employers. This is your chance to learn about opportunities in a broad range of industries, government agencies and nonprofit organizations. Some employers are interested in students from specific majors, but many are open to meeting students from a wide range of concentrations.
Job and Internship Fair Schedule
- Fall'14 Business, Government & Nonprofit Job/Internship Fair, September 18, 2014, Student Union, Grand Ballroom, 12:00-4:00pm
- Fall'14 Engineering & Science Job/Internship Fair Day 1, September 23, 2014, Student Union, Grand Ballroom, 12:00-4:00pm
- Fall'14 Engineering & Science Job/Internship Fair Day 2, September 24, 2014, Student Union, Grand Ballroom, 12:00-4:00pm
- Nonprofit and Public Service Job & Internship Forum, October 8, 2014, Student Union, Grand Ballroom, 2:00-4:00pm
Fairs are open to currently registered SJSU students and alumni who are Career Center members. Bring your SJSU student ID, or if you are an alumna(us) bring your Career Center membership card with you to the fair. Be sure to activate your SpartaJobs membership to expedite your registration process.
Early Bird Access
Current SJSU students and registered alumni who complete the online Job Fair Success Webshop receive early admittance to the Job & Internship Fairs.
Job Fair Success
For complete details about the fairs, including a list of registered employers, log into your SpartaJobs account.
Resources to Support Your Success
- Tips for Job Fair Success
- Resumes/Cover Letters
- Job Search Resources
- Dress to Impress
- Frosh Tip Sheet for Career Fairs
- Ready for the Career Fair