Job/Internship Fairs: Students
Each year the Career Center brings hundreds of employers to campus to connect with students and recent alumni interested in finding job and internship opportunities. Utilize these events to meet with employers. This is your chance to learn about opportunities in a broad range of industries, government agencies and nonprofit organizations. Some employers are interested in students from specific majors, but many are open to meeting students from a wide range of concentrations.
2013-2014 Job and Internship Fair Schedule
- Accounting & Finance Job Fair, September 12, 2013, Student Union Ballroom
- Fall Job & Internship Fair, October 2, 2013, Event Center
- Expo '14 Job & Internship Fair, March 6, 2014, Event Center
- Spring '14 Business, Government & Nonprofit Job & Internship Fair, April 8, 2014, Student Union Ballroom
- Spring ’14 Engineering & Computer Science Job & Internship Fair, April 10, 2014, Student Union Ballroom
- Nonprofit and Public Service Forum, March 18, 2014, Student Union Ballroom
- SCCOE Teacher Fair, March 22, 2014
- CAEE Teacher Fair, April 26, 2014
Fairs are open to currently registered SJSU students and alumni who are Career Center members. Bring your SJSU student ID, or if you are an alumna(us) bring your Career Center membership card with you to the fair.
Early Bird Access
Current SJSU students and registered alumni who complete the online Job Fair Success Webshop (15 minutes) receive early admittance to the Fall Job & Internship Fair and the Spring EXPO Job & Internship Fair. View the Events Calendar for workshop dates and times.
Checkout our Job Fair Success webshop
For complete details about the fairs, including a list of registered employers, log into your SpartaJobs account.
Resources to Support Your Success
- Tips for Job Fair Success
- Resumes/Cover Letters
- Job Search Resources
- Dress to Impress
- Frosh Tip Sheet for Career Fairs
- Ready for the Career Fair
Checkout our webshop on SpartaJobs