Information Sessions and Tech Talks
Meet and network with prospective employers about career and internship opportunities. Get informed about trends within a specific organization in an informal setting.
5 Tips for getting the most out of an Information Session/Tech Talk:
- Do your research ahead of time. Review the employer’s website and get to know a little about the company.
- Check SpartaJobs to see what positions the employer may be recruiting for.
- Prepare a targeted resume to share with the employer after the session.
- Prepare questions to ask the employer beyond what can be found on their website.
- Dressing for success. This is a networking opportunity! It is recommended that you dress business casual.
To find out about upcoming Information Sessions:
Visit our events calendar for dates and information.
For a list of current Information Sessions:
- Go to Student Login
- Login and click on the "Events" tab at the top.
- Click on the "Information Session Type" tab at the top.
- Under "Information Session Type" pull down menu, click on "Information Session".