Prepare for Your Internship
This page contains the following sections:
SpartaJobs - Job and internship database exclusively for San José State University students and registered alumni. Opt in to receive emails on upcoming events and more!
Job & Internship Lab
A place you can drop-in to ask questions and get assistance on your job/internship search.
Monday & Thursday
1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
A.S. Computer Services Center - Student Union
Career Center Events
Connect with employers to find an internship: Job Fairs, Industry Panels, Non-Profit & Public Service Forum, and more.
Find a Job/Internship
The "Find a Job/Internship" section of our website has tons of tips to guide you toward finding an internship.
It is located under the Students tab. Here is the link - Find a Job/Internship.
From that section of our site, you will learn tips on building these basic job/internship search skills:
- Check with your academic department for leads to other possible internship opportunities.
- Talk to professionals in the field, join student professional organizations, and tell your own personal network of family and friends about your desire for an internship.
- Utilize these additional Links/Resources for Internships.
- View our Internship Video Series and Student Success Stories.
- Utilize resources mentioned above such as SpartaJobs and Career Center events.
Landing an internship is only half the battle. Being successful during your internships can make a big impact on your future career. View this webshop below to hear 10 tips for internship success.